What can we say, this year’s weather has so far been particularly cold and drab, but the good news is that there is light at the end of the tunnel – the sun is finally coming out. Not only that, it’s coming out just in time for you to make the most of it with some fresh, new ideas for that summer menu!
So let’s take a look at a couple of special summer items for your starter, main and dessert selections that simply scream that indescribable feeling of clear blue skies, summer sea breezes and warm sunset-lit romantic evenings.
- How about salmon – with a sweet twist?
- Or a new summer salad?
- Summer is all about eating light while enjoying a relaxing beer or two – so let’s combine the two, because everyone knows we love a great burger.
- And let’s stay with the summery chicken theme with a novel cutlet idea.
- You’ve been waiting for summer, because … strawberries
- And because it’s summer, make sure you have a no-bake option
The ideas to make the most of summer when it comes to your menu selections are quite literally endless, so if you have a favourite or a clever suggestion, don’t be shy to let us know in the comments. Be sure to check out our blog page for the latest updates on Sydney trends, packaging and tableware tips and much more!